InfrastructureSyBIT works with the infrastructure providers in all SystemsX.ch institutions to make sure that the researchers have adequate resources for their projects. These include storage resources, HPC and cluster computational resources, other servers, etc.
- SIB: Vital-IT: In the Arc Lémanique, so the Geneva/Lausanne region, it is the Vital-IT Bioinformatics Competence Center that provides the computing and storage infrastructure to most projects. Vital-IT is a SyBIT partner institution.
- ETH Zürich: SyBIT collaborates closely with the Brutus cluster and storage teams of the ETH Zürich IT department. Also the local IT Support Groups of the individual departments work closely with SyBIT to assure that the necessary infrastructure is available and maintained to deal with the data generated by SystemsX.ch projects.
- Uni Basel Biozentrum: SyBIT cooperates with the SwissModel infrastructure team of the Biozentrum.
- Functional Genomics Center Zürich: SystemsX.ch projects also make use of the resources available at the Functional Genomic Center Zürich. The FGCZ is also a SyBIT partner.
- CSCS: The Swiss National Supercomputing Center CSCS acts as an important storage resource provider for SystemsX.ch.